[kexec] Native-Mode Stuff

Shao Miller sha0.miller at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 16:52:10 UTC 2012

Hey again, John.

I was wondering: What would you think if:

*                     I moved some stuff out of kexeccommon.dll and into a
new ntkexec/ntkexec.dll, which would only depend on ntdll.dll

*                     Made a new ntclient/ntkexec.exe that only depends on
the above-mentioned ntkexec.dll

?  The end goal being to have a native-mode version of the client so that
WinKexec could be used without involving any of the Win32 subsystem.  (Think
a tiny Windows image for doing something Windowsey and then booting a Linux
and passing some info along.)

- Shao Miller